10.17.2011

How Balanced are you?

My brother came into town this weekend. It was his fall break at Appalachian State and he wanted to spend it with his sister! Woohoo!! I felt very special. We had a wonderful weekend and I didn't take as single picture. Not smart, because now I am sitting here thinking that I will probably never get a picture of my brother here in my apartment ever. Bummer.

BUT we did play this game. Well, not a game- James bought a magazine and inside there was whole section about a balanced body. Flexibility, muscle, blah blah blah. So of course James and Luke want to do all of these "Tests"



Let's just say that neither one of the boys could do ANY of these. I could do 2 out of 3. Girls rule. Lesson of the weekend, we all need to work on our flexibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment