10.27.2012

Black Mold.

Ew. Gross.

Exactly what when through my head when I saw the black spots on the ceiling in the bathroom. I noticed it one day- it had started just above the shower, and then it grew. Everyday worse and worse.

Then I got sick. Couldn't breathe. Terrible cough. And while it was most likely a normal cold due to the change in temperatures, I blamed it on the mold.

So I called the Housing department, who called my landlord. And long story short- she was in the hospital, so no one got in touch with her and I had to figure it out myself. Thankfully, my mom told me I could get a mop- the sponge kind- soak it bleach, and then wipe down the ceiling.

So this is how I reached my 12 foot ceilings:


Safety first.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously!! Did you have someone there with you in case you broke your neck!!!!???? Crazy!

    ReplyDelete