10.17.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

  • Autumn Wreath and Pumpkin Spice Candles
  • Homemade bread
  • Hand written letters
  • Finding presents for people back home
  • Skyping with friends from home
  • Watching a little dip his paci in chocolate gelato and slurping it up
  • Productive mornings
  • PWOC Bible Study
  • Random Bible verses that speak
  • A new crockpot
  • Slippers on my feet
  • New contacts!!! I can see!!! 
  • Lists. I love lists. And I have a new website called AveList that makes it so much more fun!
  • The mountains after a rain storm
  • Fall decorations
  • Pumpkin everything!!
  • Svizzero pastry...new favorite
  • Latte macchiato

1 comment:

  1. Very nice piece of information, I had come to know about your internet site from my friend nishath, delhi,i have read

    atleast 12 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information.

    This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly

    watch out for the new post, once again hats off to you! Thanx a ton once again, Regards, winnie the pooh quotes

    ReplyDelete