5.24.2012

The Newest Additions

Last week, James' parents were able to come over here and visit us! It was a wonderful, wonderful time (more to come on their stay later). While they were here we were able to add some "things" to the house!! I was so excited!! Mike built, yes, built me, a pot rack!!! Woohoo!! It frees up so much space in the kitchen, and it looks awesome:




And Amanda and I found this great chair to go in the living room. The one couch and computer chair were not cutting it. We looked around at some thrift stores and couldn't find anything worth while and then one day we randomly decided to go to Ikea. The trip was much needed. I had been looking at their chairs online for sometime now...but you can't just order a chair online, you have to sit in it and actually see it, well I do at least, so that is what we did. I had no intention of actually buying one, just wanted to go and look around at my options. But I really really liked this one chair. It's Ikea, so who knows how long it will last me, but it just has to get me through these next 2.5 years! That is all I'm asking!



No comments:

Post a Comment