9.01.2011

Letters.

Who knew that letters could make my heart flutter so. I mean, I'll just throw it out there that James has ALWAYS been good with words- and his big blue eyes don't help. I write him a lot. Usually once day. I need that communication with him even though I don't get letters every day from him. I figure that if he reads my random, everyday occurrences it will at least be a moment that he isn't consumed by Ranger School and maybe that will be a good enough rest for his mind. At the beginning though, I didn't write anything negative-besides the fact that I missed him. I know not to write boys about problems back at home...such as the A/C that we need to get fixed. It usually just makes him worry and irritated that he can't fix it. But recently I had been contemplating whether or not to write to him about things I was worried about. Last week, specifically on Wednesday, I decided that I would. It had been and unusual week were it seemed like EVERYONE was asking me about Italy. And I was irritated. Everyone thinks this is going to be a 3 year vacation and they don't realize all of the details and logistics that are going to have to go into this move that I can't even do right now...because most of the Army people won't talk to me because I'm not the active duty guy...Puh-lease. So I started getting nervous and anxious about moving. Then I got a letter (that is how I remember that I was worried about this on Wednesday. I remember when I get letters). But I got a letter that said, "I hope you are excited about our next adventure, because I sure am Love." That is when I decided to tell that I was nervous about it. Don't get me wrong, it helped calm me when I new he was excited,  and calling me love makes me feel better no matter what.

So even better than him telling me how excited he was about Italy in his last letter, was him RESPONDING to me in this letter! So a)I know he is getting mail, unlike last phase, and b)he is reading it and not just putting it in his jacket pocket!! This weeks letter said this,

"Don't be nervous about Italy for a moment. We will figure out everything together just like everything else in our life. Don't stress at all, just look towards our reunion with joy and have faith that God's plan will be revealed to us through our prayers."

He wrote that sleep deprived. I have trouble writing complete sentences when I'm tired. Embarrassing Anna.

My Man said not to worry, so worry I will not. Italy will be a great adventure and we will get over there even though it seems like there are too many hurdles to jump through.

I live for letters and have worn out the letters that I have already received.

No comments:

Post a Comment