8.30.2011

Thank you Hurricane Irene.

Thanks to the hurricane taking over the east coast, I got a phone call from the Husband!! It started out as a panic attack, 100% sure that something serious had happened and I needed to get up to Dahlonega immediately. There is seriously no reason they should be calling, and if the automated voice on the collect call had been an actual real person I would have yelled at them to connect me QUICKER and that it was completely unnecessary to ask me to confirm TWICE. The first words out of my mouth were, "James? James! What's wrong?" Probably not the sweet, warm voice he had been expecting to hear. Whoops. Luckily he quickly informed me nothing was wrong.... I still didn't believe him and asked again just to make sure everything was okay :) It was. He just wanted to check in on the family because of the hurricane. Such nice Ranger Instructors he has.

So that is how I lost at least 5 years of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment