8.08.2011

His Sweet Face.

I got to see it! That is right, I got see his sweet face! Meredith's neighbor is a Ranger Instructor, and his wife told us that we could go watch the boys jump and that she always went to watch her husband jump. So Meredith, Fawn, and I took full advantage of the situation and decided to go. Let's just say that I was REALLY nervous- like thought I was going to throw up all morning type of nervous. Mainly because I didn't know if he got my letter telling him I would be there, or if it would distract him if I was there, or if he would get in trouble- I could just imagine the worst situations... But we still went, and I got to see him jump AND his face!!! Here is a video of the boys jumping. I don't know which one he is, but it is SO cool!! Alright...well having some issues uploading the video. I'll try again later. But here are some pictures of the day!!

Looking to see if we could see their faces...but we couldn't...

We moved outside to get a better look.

He is coming!!!

He WAVED!! (He was in the second window...my head is blocking the view. )


I have been in cloud 9 ever since :)

No comments:

Post a Comment