1.26.2012

Something New

I am starting something new. It's called What I'm Loving Wednesdays. Yes, I know today is Thursday. But I want to start it and I have a feeling if I wait till next Wednesday I will have forgotten. So I'll start today, a day late. My friend Fawn does this on her blog and I love it. And I find myself looking for things to be thankful for on Wednesdays- so that is a plus. My eyes have also been more open to the little things in life ever since I read the book, One Thousand Gifts, by Ann Voskamp. It is a book that dares you to live in the moment and see the beauty in everything.

So here it is, the little things in my life


I am loving that I have one room completely clean...it seriously is the little things

I am loving skype. It has made living so far away from friends and family less lonely. 

I am loving the new routine that I am trying to get in the habit of doing- tea/coffee/journal

I am loving the fact that I can read about friends lives on the other side of the world and still feel so close to them

I am loving the time in the morning that I get to spend with James.

I am loving all of the options I have for tea

I am loving the motivation I feel this morning...it usually doesn't kick in until around 3 in the afternoon...

I am loving that I have a clothes line 

No comments:

Post a Comment