6.23.2011

Girls Weekend.

It has been a busy week. Well as busy as I can get... but I was able to spend last weekend with my college roommates. It was a wonderful weekend. Even though we lived together for a year, we were all so busy and going in so many different directions that it took work for all 6 of us to do something together. And now we are so spread across the United States and living ridiculous lives that I was wondering if this weekend was even going to happen. But it did. And we all had each others undivided attention.

Ellen and I traveled up from Atlanta, through a HUGE storm and standstill traffic. It was ridiculous and all I have to say is that I am So thankful that I was not driving and that we were together. We arrived and were able to catch up with Meredith Martindale and Caroline Thore at Dean and Deluca Wine bar...awesome by the way. I had a flight of red wine!
 Very, very good. My favorite was called "Tor". It was from a vineyard in Napa Valley, and the cost of the bottle was more than I even wanted to spend all weekend. But those couple of sips that I got definitely tasted that expensive! 
Overall the weekend was wonderful. We literally all talked for hours. We talked while drinking margaritas on the porch, while laying on Carly's bed, while laying on Ash and I's bed, while in the car, gathered around Mrs. Sigmon's kitchen, on the way to the movies, at the fountain after the movie, while we were shopping around the grocery store, while we made pizza's, while we drank again on the porch, at the ridiculously large table at Andrew Blair's, on the dance floor (talent), and around Mrs. Sigmon's kitchen at last. Seriously it was ridiculous. Oh and then Ellen and I had another 4 hour ride back to Atlanta, which we talked the whole time. I literally talked every waking hour...which is probably been more than I have in these past 16 weeks that James and I have been in Georgia.

 Typical. No one paying attention. And Ellen and looking weird.
 Faces together! The "go-to" picture.
 Dance Party!!!
Yes, I stole these from facebook from Emily. Whoops, sorry Em! So ignore the "comment" button.
So we are all basically caught up on each others lives- which is wonderful! And hopefully the next reunion will be in Italy!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment