2.22.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday



  • My landord. Today I got to spend the afternoon with her- it was amazing. She even took me next door for coffee with her sister! She taught me some Italian and it was an incredible blessing
  • The clinic. While it is not a hospital, and does not meet any of the requirements I had for a place that I would work, I am so thankful for something to do
  • Italian coffee. It's just that good. 
  • Meat that is not in an air sealed bag
  • The travel bug
  • Putting a new phone number in my phone
  • Friends showing up on my doorstep
  • The smell of gingerbread
  • New friends dropping everything to come to my rescue
  • My husband that loves me more than I could ever ask for
  • It's staying light outside for longer!! 
  • New desires

1 comment:

  1. i love this new part of your blog:) thanks for sharing, i miss you! xx!

    ReplyDelete