2.01.2012

Serious Dilemma

I love opening things. Yes, things- presents, of course, and even mail. Mail is awesome because it comes pretty frequently and it is like a mini present! Packages are even better. You get packages all through the year. Whether it is because your order stuff online, or in our case, we order things from America, or because people are sending gifts. Packages are awesome.

We got a letter in mail box telling us that there was a package waiting for us. Of course, I am all excited and head straight over to the pick up area. I was even more excited to open up the package because James was gone and pick-me-ups are always nice when he is gone. Sadly, I had plans to be on post the majority of the afternoon, so I couldn't open it immediately. I waited ALL DAY. Yes, I was pretty proud of myself. As soon as I walked in the door, even though it was 12:30am, I opened the package, and this is what I found....

MORE PRESENTS!!! Woohoo!! But a lot of them are addressed to me AND James... so I waited. I am still waiting. He is suppose to be home today. Who knows now with the snow... But now the box is taunting me. It wants me to open everything! Presents are made to be open. So I made a deal with myself- open the letters and then wait...

If he doesn't come home soon, I am going to open them all without him...

No comments:

Post a Comment