2.01.2012

What I'm Loving Wednsday

It has been a week and I remembered to write something about what I'm loving! So here it is:


  • I've been hanging out with 2 girls pretty frequently and it has been awesome. Every time we have been with each other this week we have all looked down at the clock, stared with amazement, and realized that is was 3am...
  • It's snowing!
  • James is coming home TODAY...hopefully the snow won't prevent that...
  • Skype. I have had some wonderful conversations this week with friends and family over skype and it has seriously lifted my spirits. It is amazing how even looking at a missed skype call will brighten my day. I think it's one of the hardest parts about living overseas, or even just far away from you friends and family. It takes work and effort to keep up relationships, and I am so thankful for friends and family that don't put the sole responsibility on my shoulders to keep up.
  • Grooveshark. I LOVE Pandora, but it doesn't work over here. And while Grooveshark is not the same, I am so glad to have it! So if anyone has any artists that they like, I am learning to branch out and listen to more people :) 
  • God has definitely put certain people in my path to help me navigate my way to begin volunteering with the clinic. I have done a lot this week to get the ball rolling down the hill! So I should know more sooner rather than later
  • Getting to explore Vicenza a little more
  • Jackets. Gloves. Hats.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna ~
    Praying for you and James. I know it's no fun to be by yourself alot and be in totally foreign surroundings :-(

    Wondering if y'all have found a church? on base? any American congregations/Bible Study?

    Dana in GA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dana, the answer to that is- kind of :) We found a church, but are trying to see if it is a good fit. There aren't too many options over here, but I have found some awesome women and I think we are trying to start our own Bible Study

      Delete