3.15.2012

Hanging Pictures...

...Is a struggle. First of all, the walls are concrete, so using nails is a no go, and drilling into the walls and using special nails is way too much work. I heard of these special hard-wall hangers- when we got here back in November...and every time I have been to the PX I have been on the hunt for these things and seriously found them for the first time 2 weeks ago. I'll go ahead and admit that I'm sure the PX hasn't been out of stock the whole time, but they were difficult to find. This is what they look like:





Weird looking, right? And I feel like they are backwards...those prongs go into the wall and then you have to slip the hanging wire between the wall and the hanger to get it to hold. 

It took a couple of attempts but I got the pictures hanging!! Woohoo




I'm sure my mom will re-hang these when she comes out here at the end of the month. Mark my words.


2 comments:

  1. You totally did it wrong!!! Ha ha!!! They go the other way dork! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahah Lindsey's right! Oh Ann.... This just makes me miss you even more.

    ReplyDelete