3.01.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday/Thursday

  • Gmail Chat 
  • Wonderful and uplifting conversations
  • Emails from South America
  • Friends stateside
  • The warmth of the sun
  • My curtains 
  • Finding uses for the ridiculous amount of white vinegar that I bought
  • Learning new things
  • The Fray's newest CD
  • Packages that need sending
  • Streams in the Desert
  • Redeeming love
  • The new Carolina basketball outfits
  • AFN is finally working
  • The HR representative that helped me retrieve my W2 quickly
  • James' day off
  • Sticking to my grocery list
  • Making dinner for more than us
  • Finding a sushi place and friends to share it with
  • Internet
  • A baby's reach
  • Volunteer opportunities 
  • The Carolina Blue rental car!! 
  • Preemptive prayer- well my thoughts of preemptive prayer

1 comment: