3.14.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesdays

Don't freak out people. I'm actually doing this on Wednesday. Woot Woot. 









  • The silent car rides with the windows down and the birds chirping
  • Watching the Italian school children run around and play
  • Parents riding a bike with 2 or 3 kids piled on top
  • Random lunches
  • Italian friends that speak to me slowly
  • New sub in Italian class who takes the time
  • How the marble feels cool against my feet
  • Once again blessed my friends who reach out even though we are miles apart
  • Watching a friends daughter army crawl her way across the floor
  • Cookie Dough ice cream
  • Finally coming to the realization that Italians rarely use subjects in sentences
  • The orchid that I found on the side of the road
  • Sweet email from my love
  • Branching out on my own to look into new stores

No comments:

Post a Comment