3.22.2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

  • Walking through the downtown market 
  • My new hydrangea 
  • Local cheese
  • Hanging out with new friends
  • A present from my neighbor :) 
  • Strawberries
  • Running
  • Birds chirping 
  • Sitting on my front porch with the sun warming up my face
  • Emails from James
  • Potato Leek Pizza
  • Impromptu sangria 
  • Girl Scout cookies...specifically Tag-a-longs
  • Eli Young Band
  • Flowers
  • Winning a game and getting a prize! 
  • Wine. 
 The market was incredible and massive! There were a ton of clothes that would have taken forever to look through, and I don't really enjoy searching for clothes...at all. But once I found all of the flowers and food I was in heaven! I can't wait to go back to get fresh fish! It was really crowded around the fish and I wasn't going right back home, so I didn't get any this time, but I stocked up on some asiago cheese- which is James' favorite right now, we will have to wait and see if there will be any when he gets back. I also got the potted hydrangea and I can't wait to actually plant it! I have already done some research- Ellen would be so proud! It was a great morning/afternoon. I literally walked from 9 until 1- so of course the next step was to reward myself with gelato...duh.






 I just realized today was Thursday...and I thought I was so on top of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment